Thursday, November 27, 2014

Being Grateful

These past couple months have been...filled with new things. Some utterly lovely, and some utterly not. I've learned something about being in the spirit of gratitude: it's a good thing!!!

I am grateful for warm socks and lotion.

I am grateful for apples and pretty writing and pretty singing and pretty flowers. And art. Theatre and paint and instruments. And other art.

I am grateful for sports. It's true.

I am grateful for this earth. It's beautiful.

I am grateful for books. Good books that make me
feel something.

I am grateful for sunshine. I am grateful for snow as well! It's cold but sparkly, too.

I am grateful for both Grandmas, Grandpas, Mom and Dad, Aaron, Gabby, Nathanael, and all my family and friends. I'm lucky to have them, ya know?


I am grateful for everything I've been blessed with. Absolutely everything!

So. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment