Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I'm 16 And It' About Time to Get A New One of These, Yeah?

Helllooooooo! This is ma new blog.
My life before now (from when I was 12) is documented here. It's been a great 4-and-a-half-years-ish.
It was really hard to decide to make a new blog because my life has been "'Less' is More" for a while now. But I know now's the time to make that transition and start anew. I love blogging. I will probably always love it. So I'll probably always do it.


I love Newsies. Reading. Writing. Playing Piano. World Cup is going on right now; I like watching that. (Click here to see what I'm talkin' 'bout.) U.S.A. just tied Portugal on Sunday! THEY ALMOST WON BUT PORTUGAL SCORED IN THE LAST SECONDS. NOOOOOOO. I love pictures and videos. I love music. I love singing. I do it all the time. I love inspirational quotes. 
Um, so yeah. There's a good-enough introduction. Ya probably know all that if you read my last blog. If you haven't, that's chill. I don't expect or even hope you will.

Here's to many more amazing years of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment